There is magic in writing code and having the real world react. You write code and the AC turns on, curtains open and lights brighten. If you want to work with bleeding-edge IoT systems, including mesh networks, cloud connectivity, hardware, and software working in unison, read on.
- React + React Native
- Wirepas Mesh
- Git + Github
We want your help with
- Perfect the tools to deliver hundreds of projects with thousands of IoT devices per project.
- Take our developer experience to the next level: improve our APIs, documentation, and examples and build an even more kickass version of our development kit (including hardware)
- Introduce new sensors and build tools to analyze and act on the data
- Polish our user interfaces to the level where anyone can operate and commission building automation infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package with possibility of stock options
- Good perks, including healthcare, lunch vouchers, weekly food, and hangouts
- An opportunity to disrupt a traditional industry
- A chance to work with bleeding-edge technologies
- A fun work environment in Kalasatama
- A chance to learn about massive IoT deployments, hardware, sourcing, and construction
- An automation system for your home
- 3-5 years of experience with Node and React
- Good command of testing, workflow tools
- Experience with relational databases (especially Postgresql)
- Good English language skills
- Strong opinions about good practices
- Willingness to coach good junior developers to become great developers
- Hobbies in electronics, home automation, radio devices, or programming
- Experience with Kanban or other agile methods
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps and test automation
- Finnish language skills
- Getting things done
You will work with the CEO/CTO and lead architect to design and prioritize features and with the development team to build them. We try to allow most of your time to be spent in actual development, with the occasional stint in helping marketing or sales. If you wish, you may also take on some managerial responsibility.
As we work with hardware, we expect you to be able to mostly work from our office (when the global health situation allows).
“It’s incredibly interesting to be part of a company that is actually shaping and inventing the technology and standards of tomorrow. I’m constantly impressed by the willingness of my colleagues to test new things and learn as much as they can.”
Md Sazzad Ul Islam, Junior full stack developer
Send your application and CV with salary requests by 10th of June 2021 to
Visa Parviainen, visa.parviainen[at]mountkelvin.com or apply via LinkedIn.